Boiled potatoes, roast potatoes, jacket potatoes, mashed potatoes, we’ll take potatoes any way we can get them. This dish is another tasty way to enjoy your potatoes with enough spices and flavor to add just enough colour to your morning. Perfect for breakfast, office lunch, dinner, whenever…
- 6 boiled potatoes, quartered
- Crushed garlic
- Grated ginger
- Sliced tomatoes
- Diced scotch bonnet pepper
- Bouillion cube
- Vegetable/olive oil
- Green bell pepper
- All spice
- Fresh patminger (curry leaf)
- Fry onions in oil until crisp, and then add crushed ginger and garlic. Add your green pepper, scotch bonnet pepper and tomatoes and stir fry with your fresh patminger, spices, salt and bouillion cubes to taste
- While it’s simmering, add your boiled potato and leave to simmer in oil and secretions of the stir fry until evenly golden.
- Remove potatoes and plate.
- Crack three beaten eggs and drop in left over oil and veggies
- Sprinkle with pinch of salt and black pepper
- Add to dished potatoes and serve.