Chicken Salad, with only a few but readily available ingredients to make a delicious and refreshing meal is the perfect recipe to try. Made with lean chicken in mayo and lemon juice, with sweet oranges/mandarin, and topped with your favourite nuts for some nutty crunch.
You can add other fresh ingredients to this recipe like green onion, red onion. Quick, delicious, and easy to whip up!
- Seasoning cubes
- Green bell pepper
- Bolsters Vitamin C levels
- Keeps cells healthy
- Boosts immunity
- Rinse and slice bell peppers and onions
- Wash chicken and place in a pot on heat
- Add seasoning, ground garlic, ginger, onions, salt, curry, thyme
- Allow to cook until meat is tender
- Add mayonnaise and lemon juice in a blender and blend well
- Slice up chicken in medium bit in a serving tray
- Garnish with chopped onions and sliced bell peppers, orange and groundnuts
- Add your salad dressing and enjoy!