The leafy vegetable you buy in the market, ‘Green’, or ‘efo shoko’ as the Yoruba traders call it, that’s the one we used to make this dish. It’s such is an easy to make and absolutely delicious dish that you’re going to be asking yourself why you have not been making this everyday of your life.
For this, we leave out any oils and use butter, and then steam our spinach in this, accompanied of course by assorted meat.
- Fresh spinach
- Green bell pepper
- Scotch bonnet pepper, habanero pepper
- Diced innards (tripe, kidney, liver, cowskin)
- Red crayfish
- Bouillion Cube
- Chop your peppers and garlic, slice onionsur vegetables
- Melt butter in saucepan and fry your vegetable in it
- Add your boiled meats and crayfish and stir fry
- Add salt, curry and bouillion cube to taste
- Add vegetables
- Serve with boiled rice
Remember to feel free to drop a suggestion or question in the comment section below. Also, ensure you Subscribe to our Youtube channel for more exciting foodie contents.