Terms and Conditions: Food Quest 1.0
These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) applicable to persons – individuals or groups (“You” or a “Participant”) who attend the “Food Quest ” (the “Viewing party”). The event will run between 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Nigerian Time) on the 20th of Aug, 2023 (“Event Day”). By attending this event, You accept these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. This event is hosted by Food Bay tv(“ Under Maxima Media”)
1. Organizer: this event is hosted by Food bay tv (“Food bay tv” or “Maxima media ” or “Organizer”).
2. Event Day: this event will run between 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Nigerian Time) on the 20th of August , 2023 (“Event Day”).
3. This challenge is open to all Nigerian residents including employees of Food Bay tv and Maxima media , their families, and any agencies or anyone professionally connected to the event. Entrants in groups must be aged 18 and above, proof of age may be required to validate entry.
a. Entrants must be aged 18 and above and proof of age may be required to validate entry;
b. Entrants must have a valid address and phone number;
c. Entrants must also show a valid means of identification.
4. By attending this event, participants grant Food bay tv the right to use their name and/ or images in promotional materials to be deployed on TV, radio, print, digital and social media. Participants shall not be entitled to any form of compensation for the reposting or usage of their name and/or images and shall indemnify Food Quest and Food Bay tv and its associated companies against any third party claims, losses, and damages that may arise as a result of the usage of these posts, name(s) and/or images.
5. Data Privacy- The personal data you provide to The Organizer pursuant to this event, including without limitation your name, telephone number, and address, will be processed and are required to administer your participation in the event. By registering to attend this event, you hereby consent to the use of your personal data for the purposes of the event.
6. Limitation of liability- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the organizer and its parent company, affiliates, related corporations, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents accept no responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss however arising suffered by any attendees of this event.
7. Indemnity- To the maximum extent permitted by law, You undertake to indemnify and keep the Organizer and its parent company, affiliates, related corporations, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, and agents harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by any or each of them due to your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and/or arising from your participation in the event.
8. In the event of any dispute arising from the event or relating to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the organizer on all matters shall be final and binding on all parties. No correspondence will be entertained.
9. The organizer reserves the right in its sole discretion to evacuate participants found to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event.
21. No waiver- The organizer’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
22. Modification of these Terms and Conditions, etc. The organizer reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this challenge with or without prior notice or to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
23. The organizer accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of attending the event, not being able to enter into the venue, or accepting or not accepting any prize at the event..
24. All information is correct at the time of publishing. In the event of any inaccuracy or any discrepancy between the print and online versions, the online version shall prevail over the print version.
25. Severability- Each of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws. If a court holds any provision of these Terms and Conditions to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions will remain in effect and these Terms and Conditions will be amended to give effect to the eliminated provision to the maximum extent possible.
26. Laws – Food quest viewing party shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Nigeria.
Organizer: Food Quest – Food Bay tv, Maxima media . 7b Lanre Awolokun street ,Gbagada