*IMPORTANT* Please read the below BEFORE applying for press accreditation.
Who qualifies for a press badge at Street Foodz Fest?
- Editors, reporters, writers, television and radio producers, freelance writers/photographers and broadcast/Internet reporters from approved media outlets will receive editorial press badges.
- Publishers and advertising and sales representatives from approved media outlets will receive advertising press badges.
Who does NOT qualify for a press badge at Street Foodz Fest?
- Public relations representatives; marketing, creative services, circulation and other employees of magazines, newspapers, television and radio stations and websites; writers and publishers of personal or corporate newsletters; and family members of qualified media are not eligible for press badges.
- Book author and blogger eligibility will be determined on a case-by-case basis.*
Electronic media representatives, including editors of websites and bloggers:
Please provide links to an existing site and to relevant bylined editorial content.
All camera crew personnel must be badged as press, and badges must be visible at all times.
- Submitted forms will go through a vetting process. ONLY successfully vetted applicants will be invited to pick up press tags.
- Each form filled equates to one (1) press tag application. For media who require more than one (1) press tag, each member of the team will need to fill this form.
- We ask that you do not bring friends or relatives with you to the Press Centre. Interested relatives or friends can register with the link here and get a FREE pass to the event.