Chicken Salad is the perfect thing to serve for lunch, as a salad or over a bed of lettuce. Made with lean chicken in mayo and lemon juice, with orange (plus if you want, you can add crunchy groundnuts), it’s the PERFECT dish to bring to a picnic or get-together.
You can add other fresh ingredients to this recipe like green onion, red onion,. This is a great recipe to make-ahead at the beginning of the week for grab-and-go lunches, and your go-to when you have a busy schedule ahead.
- Bolsters vitamin e levels
- Keeps cells healthy
- Boosts immunity
- Seasoning cubes
- Green bell pepper
- Rinse and slice bell peppers and onions
- Wash chicken and place in a pot on heat
- Add seasoning, ground garlic, ginger, onions, salt, curry, thyme
- Allow to cook until meat is tender
- Add mayonnaise and lemon juice in a blender and blend well
- Slice up chicken in medium bit in a serving tray
- Garnish with chopped onions and sliced bell peppers, orange and groundnuts
- Sprinkle blended mix of lemon juice and mayonnaise and enjoy!